Thursday 2 May 2013

Well at last my wallpaper is printed. I was a bit miffed that one of the designs had about 2 inches cut off the bottom, but I didn't have time to wait until it was reprinted. So here they are. My main ambition was to make them fun for children, with a story attached to one of them, hence the polar bears leaving the planet with their suitcase. The actual colours are brighter than shown.


Line drawing half drop repeat with background of collaged cut outs.
Pastel drawing made into brush and put down on a grid in different sizes.

Collage of textile, line and detailed drawing, mono-print background
and painting using half-drop repeat.

They are very different to what others in the group have been doing, so I hope they fit the brief.

1 comment:

  1. ahh they look great Liz! I can't wait to see all the designs up when we present them to Kate :)

    ReplyDelete